By default, audio for your new or reset camera(s) is turned off.
To turn on audio so that the camera will record sound, follow these instructions:
1. Go to Settings > Cameras.
2. Select the camera you want to turn audio on.
3. In the Basic section, locate the Enable Audio option.
4. Click in the open field so that a check mark displays.
Before audio will turn on, you must accept a disclaimer:
Audio monitoring and recording is included. However, depending on where you live, the use of recording devices may be prohibited. Be sure to comply with the laws in your country/state/locality when using Logitech Alert products and services.
5. Accept the message. The camera will begin recording audio.