Settings > Storage > Cameras tab.
We provide a “format” option on the Settings > Storage > Cameras page that allows you to reformat a microSD card to NTFS file system. Once you begin reformatting option, all existing data on the microSD card is deleted.
The Logitech smart cameras will also test any microSD card you place into it.
If you insert the microSD card into the microSD slot on the camera, and the card is not in NTFS format,then the camera will automatically reformat it in preparation to use it to store recorded video. Existing data on the card will be overwritten.
If you insert the microSD card into the microSD slot on the camera, and it is a NTFS format, the camera will not reformat the card nor overwrite any data.
To format a microSD card:
1. Click on the Settings icon.
2. Click on Storage in the navigation bar.
3. Click on Cameras option in the navigation bar.
4. In the Camera list, find the camera you want to format. There will be a “Format” link if the camera is connected and online.
5. Click the Format link. When the microSD card has been successfully formatted, the camera will automatically restart. This means that it will go offline for a brief period of time and then come back online.