By default, audio for your new or reset camera(s) is turned off.
To turn on audio so that the camera will record sound, follow these instructions:
1. Go to Settings > Cameras.
2. Select the camera you want to turn audio on.
3. In the Basic section, locate the Enable Audio option.
4. Click in the open field so that a check mark displays.
Before audio will turn on, you must accept a disclaimer for each camera:
Audio monitoring and recording is included. However, depending on where you live, the use of recording devices may be prohibited. Be sure to comply with the laws in your country/state/locality when using Logitech Alert products and services.
5. If you accept the message, the camera will begin recording audio.
6. Using the Microphone slider feature, set the input (recording) volume for the camera.
To turn off audio for a camera, uncheck the Enable Audio option.