Settings > Alerts > E-mail
The Motion Filter option allows you set the amount of continuous motion (in seconds) before the camera sends an alert. The default setting is 2 seconds. Increasing the number of seconds of motion required before being notified by an alert means that you only want to be informed if motion is occurring as long as or longer than the amount of time you enter, i.e. 2, 3, or 5 seconds.
1. Click on the Settings icon.
2. Click on the Alerts tab. The E-mail settings screen displays.
3. Click on the Advanced icon.
4. In the Motion Filter field, increase or decrease the number currently set.
5. Click the OK button to accept and save the new setting.